Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn an era of information overload, our need to learn how to critically evaluate the growing flood of information has never been greater. This title showcases the role of reason in a world saturated by media-enhanced persuasion and complex scientific and technological jargon.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Murray is associate professor in the Department of Philosophy, University of Prince Edward Island. Nebojsa Kujundzic is associate professor in the Department of Philosophy, University of Prince Edward Island.
- Author(s)Malcolm William Murray,Nebojsa Kujundzic
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.