All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFiona Gardner,Jan Fook
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Critical Reflection in Context: Contemporary Perspectives and Issues Jan Fook Section 1: Critical Reflection in Professional Practice Chapter 2. Kathleen McLoughlin and Sinead McGilloway Chapter 3. Integrating Spirituality and Critical Reflection: Toward Critical Spirituality Fiona Gardner Chapter 4. Not Beating Around the Bush - Critical Reflection in a Rural Community Health Service Gavan Thomson Chapter 5. Learning Critical Reflection for Professional Practice Helen Hickson Chapter 6. Using Critical Reflection to Research Practice in a Mental Health Setting Fiona Gardner Section 2: Critical Reflection in Supervision and Management Chapter 7. Critical Reflection in Statutory Work Yolande Ferguson Chapter 8. Critical Reflection and Supervision - An Interdisciplinary Experience Fiona Gardner and Eddie Taalman Chapter 9. Thinking Critically About Student Supervision Lynne Allan Chapter 10. Cringe-ical Reflection? Notes on Critical Reflection and Team Supervision in a Statutory Setting Jeffrey Gordon Baker Chapter 11. Learning to Play Hide and Seek with Pink Elephants Belinda Hearne Section 3: Critical Reflection in Research Chapter 12. The Challenges of Using Critical Reflection to Develop Contextually Appropriate Social Work Gurid Aga Askeland Chapter 13. Using Critical Reflection to Research Spirituality in Clinical Practice Janet Allen Chapter 14. Some Methodological and Ethical Tensions in Using Critical Reflection as a Research Methodology Christine Morley Section 4: Critical Reflection in Education Chapter 15. Critical Reflection Training to Social Workers in a Large, Non-Elective University Class Riki Savaya Chapter 16. Critical Reflection: Multiple Applications within Physiotherapy and Medicine Clare Delaney and Deborah Watkin Chapter 17. Critical Reflection in Social Work Education Roslyn Giles and Rosalie Pockett Chapter 18. An On-Line Critical Reflection Dialogue Group Gail Baikie, Carolyn Campbell, Jackie Thornhill and Jodi Butler Conclusion Chapter 19. Implementing Critical Reflection in Health and Social Care Settings Jan Fook
- Author BiographyJan Fook is Professor and Director of the School of Social Work at Dalhousie University, Canada. Fiona Gardner is Head of Social Work and Social Policy at La Trobe University, Australia.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.