Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.28Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn this thought-provoking work, Mary Warnock explores what it is to own things, and the differences in our attitude to what we own and what we do not.
- Author BiographyMary Warnock, Oxford University, UK
- Author(s)Mary Warnock
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2015
- Series TitleCritical Reflections on Human Rights and the Environment Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width216 mm
- Height138 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.