CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea of region in America has often served to isolate places from each other. Whether in the nostalgic celebration of folk cultures or the urbane distaste for hicks, certain regions of the country are identified as static, and culturally disconnected from everywhere else. This title explores this trend and offers alternatives to it.
- Author BiographyDouglas Reichert Powell teaches writing, American literature, and cultural studies in the department of English at Columbia College Chicago.
- Author(s)Douglas Reichert Powell
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note17 illustrations, 2 maps, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.