All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn the years since the 9/11 attacks, terrorism studies has undergone a major transformation from minor subfield of security studies into a large stand-alone field, and is probably one of the fastest expanding areas of research in the Western academic world. This title examines some of the shortcomings and limitations of orthodox terrorism studies.
- Author BiographyRichard Jackson is Reader in the Department of International Politics, Aberystwyth University, where he is also Senior Researcher at the Centre for the Study of Radicalisation and Contemporary Political Violence (CSRV). He is the founding editor of the journal, Critical Studies on Terrorism. Marie Breen Smyth is Director of the Centre for the Study of Radicalisation and Contemporary Political Violence (CSRV) at Aberystwyth University. She is a Reader in International Politics and co-editor of the journal, Critical Studies on Terrorism. Jeroen Gunning is Lecturer in International Politics at Aberystwyth University, Deputy Director of the Centre for the Study of Radicalisation and Contemporary Political Violence and co-editor of the journal, Critical Studies on Terrorism.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Critical Terrorism Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJeroen Gunning,Marie Breen Smyth,Richard Jackson
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.