All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/12/2016
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleNew Approaches to Religion and Power
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight478 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byNami Kim,Wonhee Anne Joh
- Edition Statement2016 ed.
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction1. Postcolonial Loss: Collective Grief in the Ruins of Militarized Terror; Wonhee Anne Joh 2. Militarism, Masculinism, and Martyrdom: Conditional Citizenship for (Asians) Americans; Tat-Siong Benny Liew3. Demilitarizing Haunted Genealogies as Transgenerational Affective Work of the Holy Ghost; Amy R. Barbour4. (Un)Making Mothers, Orphans, and Transnational Adoptees: The Afterlife of the Vietnam War in Aimee Phan's We Should Never Meet; Mimi Khuc 5. A Mission of Biopower: The United States Colonizes the Philippines; Jeremy Posadas 6. Killing Time; Jonathon Tran 7. The Impasse of Telling the Moral Stor
- Author BiographyNami Kim is Associate Professor of Religious Studies at Spelman College, USA. Her book The Gendered Politics of the Korean Protestant Right: Hegemonic Masculinity is forthcoming (Palgrave Macmillan). Kim serves on the editorial board of the Journal of Feminist Studies in Religion and the Journal of Race, Ethnicity, and Religion. Wonhee Anne Joh is Associate Professor of Systematic Theology at Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary, USA. She is the author of Heart of the Cross: A Postcolonial Christology.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £31.49Trending at £34.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.00
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.