All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £34.21Trending at £37.48
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides truly interdisciplinary analysis, bridging the gap between humanities, legal and social science approaches to the ongoing crisis in Europe.
- Author BiographyPoul F. Kjaer is Professor of Business and Politics at Copenhagen Business School. Niklas Olsen is Associate Professor of History at the SAXO-Institute, University of Copenhagen.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- Series TitleReinventing Critical Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Weight590 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byNiklas Olsen,Poul F. Kjaer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.