Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.06Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionCritical international theory encompasses several distinct, radical approaches that focus on identity, difference, hegemonic power, and order. This book formulates an original theory of complementarity that brings together critical theory and critical international theory.
- Author BiographySteven C. Roach is Assistant Professor of International Politics at the University of South Florida. Among his books are Governance, Order, and the International Criminal Court (2009), Critical Theory and International Relations: A Reader (2008), International Relations: The Key Concepts (2008) and Politicizing the International Criminal Court (2006).
- Author(s)Steven C. Roach
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.