All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection is framed through Deleuze's symptomalogical approach which creates the ideal terrain for architecture and medical technologies of care to meet with robotics, alongside the newly emerging 'materialist landscape.
- Author BiographyAndrej Radman is Assistant Professor of Architecture at Delft University of Technology. Heidi Sohn is Assistant Professor of Architecture Theory at Delft University of Technology.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2017
- Series TitleNew Materialisms
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note45 colour illustrations
- Width164 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAndrej Radman,Heidi Sohn
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £34.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £6.40Trending at £7.49
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.70Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.