Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive review and analysis of the objections leveled against Henry George's American classic, Progress and Poverty .
- Author BiographyRobert V. Andelson is a Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Auburn University and is a lifelong philosopher and student of the basic principles of social justice and economic reform, ultimately derived from the ideas of the great American reformer, Henry George. He has served as President of the International Union for Land-Value Taxation and Free Trade.
- Author(s)Robert V. Andelson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Economic Reform and Social Justice
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight732 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.