All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionCulture Smart! Croatia goes the extra mile to help you brush up on your cultural small talk and will make you confident in leaving your comfort zone far behind. Walk hand in hand with a Culture Smart! guide and avoid misunderstandings that could cost you valuable time, money and enjoyment.
- Author BiographyIrina Ban is a PR agent and consultant specializing in Croatia s hidden destinations, gastronomy, and wines. She has organized trips for journalists and photographers from such diverse publications as GEO, National Geographic, National Geographic Adventurer, Elle, Le Figaro Magazine, the Financial Times, the Guardian, CondeNast Traveller, the Independent, World Atlas of Wines, and Scotland on Sunday. She has contributed to Time Out Visitor s Guide to Croatia, Alistair Sawday s Special Places to Stay in Croatia, and the French travel guides Petit Fute and Hebergement Insolite. Beside travel and tourism, she is interested in cross-cultural projects. In 2004, together with the Croatian Embassy in Brussels, she helped to organize the photographic exhibition Croatian Lighthouses in the Berlaymont building, the first such event to be held by the European Executive. She lives and works in Zagreb.
- Author(s)Irina Ban
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleCulture Smart!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.