All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with inspirational photography, this full-colour guide helps you discover the dazzling natural beauty of Croatia, with the best advice on activities, adventures and tours. The guide includes detailed mapping, extensive accommodation listings, where to find the best local food and drink, a full festival guide and insights into the culture.
- Author BiographyHardly enamoured with formal education in early life, Jane soon decided she did not want an office job. Little did she know that becoming a travel writer would eventually turn the living room in her own house into the very office she had been hoping to avoid. Fortunately, a degree in Architecture from Oxford Polytechnic has stood her in good stead for working late night shifts and has also given her an inexhaustible desire to visit extraordinary buildings. A love of the great outdoors, springing from her native Wensleydale, has inspired a passion for exploring mountains, sea and islands - anywhere wild, remote and prone to extreme weather conditions. She moved from Rome to Split on the Dalmatian coast six years ago and has since learnt to pronounce words without vowels and to distinguish Plavac from Teran. She writes for various British and American travel publications, hopping between Croatia, Italy and Greece, exclusively by ferry, train and bus.
- Author(s)Jane Foster
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Full-Colour Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date16/04/2016
- Width145 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.