All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCroatia Travel Guide - Holiday advice and expert travel tips including Zagreb and Dubrovnik hotels and restaurants, highlights and archaeological sites. Also including Slovania, Game of Thrones locations in Dubrovnik, sailing, diving and hiking, wildlife and national parks such as Paklenica, Plitvice Lakes, plus Split, Korcula, Istria and Pula.
- Author BiographyRudolf Abraham is an award-winning travel writer and photographer specialising in Croatia and Eastern Europe. He is the author of Bradt's Istria and he has contributed to or updated many more titles, including the Bradt guides to Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro and Transylvania, and several books on art and architecture. His work is published widely in magazines and online. Rudolf first visited Croatia in the late 1990s, lived in Zagreb for two years, and continues to spend several weeks a year based in Croatia.
- Author(s)Piers Letcher
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication05/03/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.