All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for beginner and intermediate crocheters, with basic and specialist techniques covered, this book includes designs such as an ombre-dipped beanie, a raffia boater hat, soluchy patterned stunners and more.
- Author BiographyRachael Oglesby is the bestselling author of Crochet Boutique (9781600599262) and the talented designer and crocheter behind Softspoken, the blog and popular Etsy shop (where she's a recurring featured seller and has sold over 2,000 items). Rachael's work has also been sold through boutiques both nationwide and globally.
- Author(s)Rachael Oglesby
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes diagrams, includes patterns
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.