All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReinterprets old-fashioned lace techniques in the 20 fashion-forward designs, accompanied by schematics, charts and photographs. This title explains how to design and customise the patterns to fit any style and body shape. It covers such lace techniques as: broomstick, hairpin, Tunisian, crochet motifs and doilies.
- Author BiographyDoris Chan crocheted quietly for decades, but in 2002 one of her crocheted shawls appeared on the Lion Brand website and she became a renowned designer almost overnight. Since then, her work has appeared in numerous magazines and various books and booklets. She is an active member of the Crochet Guild of America.
- Author(s)Doris Chan
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 72 2-colour illustrations, 50 photographs
- Weight594 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.26Trending at £11.73
- £5.11Trending at £5.98
- £12.79Trending at £24.90
- £7.59Trending at £9.95
- £15.99Trending at £27.84
- £8.20Trending at £8.53
- £9.58Trending at £10.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.