All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo many of us have been impacted by breast cancer, whether we've dealt with it personally or know someone who has. A special crocheted gift is a tangible way to show our support to loved ones - or our appreciation to our caregivers. This is a collection of 26 easy-to-crochet projects to show your support for those affected by cancer.
- Author BiographyJanet Rehfeldt has been knitting and crocheting since the age of seven. She is a popular instructor, designer, and author, as well as the owner of Knitted Thread Designs.
- Author(s)Janet Rehfeldt
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.