All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrochet to Go! is filled with modern motif patterns in every shape and colour. These portable projects are perfect for crocheters on the move!
- Author BiographyEllen Gormley has been crocheting for 12 years. She enjoys crocheting afghans, accessories, and tote bags. Gormley is a member of the Southwest Ohio Crochet Guild and is a licensed clinical counselor. She and her husband, Tom, have two children.
- Author(s)Ellen Gormley
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.15
- £4.47Trending at £4.92
- £12.49Trending at £12.84
- £3.49Trending at £4.10
- £5.47Trending at £5.65
- £1.90Trending at £3.44
- £1.99Trending at £2.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.