Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.54Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 16 Oct
- £8.72Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide that unites traditional crochet skills with contemporary fashion styles and icons. It introduces crochet makers of all abilities to a new vista of exciting possibilities. It aims to give beginners the confidence to tackle exciting projects, as well as inspire intermediate crochet makers to develop new skills and dexterity.
- Author BiographyVanessa Mooncie specialises in silkscreen work and designing crochet jewellery, which she sells through her company Kissy Suzuki (www.kissysuzuki.com). She lives with her family in a rural village in the south of England. Vanessa is also a regular contributor to other craft books and magazines.
- Author(s)Vanessa Mooncie
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes patterns
- Width210 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.28
- £30.35Trending at £42.99
- £9.53Trending at £9.85
- £14.09Trending at £15.28
- £7.49Trending at £7.70
- £11.54Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.