All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £14.99Was:£17.99Free postage
- £14.57Was:£17.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide to crochet edging will take you to the next level and is sure to be an essential part of your needlework library. With approximately 200 different edgings and some gorgeous projects, all with detailed instructions, pattern charts and photographs, Nicky Epstein's guide will have crocheters grabbing for their hooks.
- Author BiographyNicky Epstein is a knitwear designer, author of numerous bestselling books on knitting and a popular teacher who travels nationally and internationally to lecture and give workshops on knitting technique. In 2005, she received a prestigious award from The National NeedIeArts Association, and a year later her work was featured in a retrospective fashion show at the Museum of Arts and Design in New York City. She lives in New York, NY.
- Author(s)Nicky Epstein
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour photographs and patterns
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.