Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionA guided tour of the historic town of Cromer and Sheringham, showing how the areas you know and love have transformed over the centuries.
- Author BiographyEly-born Michael Rouse specialises in local history books, especially photographic collections, of which he has put together a great number including Ely in Old Postcards and A View in Cambridgeshire. He edited the official guide to the city of Ely for some 20 years, and has written numerous freelance articles for magazines. After some years teaching at Soham Village College, he now does storytelling at Ely Museum and takes photographs for Viva Youth Theatre in Soham. He also acts as a local councillor for Ely.
- Author(s)Michael Rouse
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleHistory Tour
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note50 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width124 mm
- Height168 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.