All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionCross Cultural Communication is a practical handbook for those who regularly deal with other cultures in their day-to-day work.
- Author BiographyThis multi-author book, edited by John Mattock, draws on viewpoints from a variety of authors who have experienced the joys, trials and tribulations of working far from home in very different cultures. These authors will challenge your assumptions and offer practical advise in how to get it right when working outside the culture you are familiar with.
- Author(s)Canning,John Mattock,Management Development Working Party of the I.C.E.
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.