Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive survey of the key areas of research in cross-cultural communication, based on the authors' experience in organizing and delivering courses for undergraduate and postgraduate students and in business training in the UK and overseas.
- Author BiographyBrian Hurn has been a writer and lecturer on Cross-Cultural Awareness and Communication at universities and multinationals for the past twenty years. He previously spent five years as Director of the Programmes Centre for International Briefings, Farnham, UK. He also has wide experience in course design, delivery, and presentation at conferences in the UK and overseas. His articles frequently appear in Industrial and Commercial Training amongst other publications. Barry Tomalin is a writer, public speaker and trainer specialising in English language, cross-cultural and international communication training, with 30 years experience in over 50 countries. He is also the author of several books and articles in these fields and a member of the English language Council of the English Speaking Union.
- Author(s)Barry Tomalin,Brian J. Hurn
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.