All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title maps and discusses the increasing internationalization of teaching and learning at universities around the world. This phenomenon brings both opportunities and challenges, as it introduces what can be radically different teaching, learning and assessment contexts for both students and staff.
- Author BiographyDr Janette Ryan is Director of the UK Higher Education Academy Teaching International Students Project and Research Associate of the China Centre at the University of Oxford.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJanette Ryan
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £18.86Trending at £19.11
- £36.00Trending at £38.38
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £27.55Trending at £29.68
- £26.50Trending at £28.65
- £13.15Trending at £15.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.