CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Author(s)Prathibha Karanth
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleNeuropsychology and Cognition
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight302 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction. 2. Neuropsychological Cognitive and Computational Models of Reading. 3. The Alphasyllabaries of India-Kannada as Exemplar. 4. Pure Alexia. 5. Surface Dyslexia. 6. Deep Dyslexia. 7. The Other Dyslexias. 8. Cross-Linguistic Studies of Skilled Reading and Reading Acquisition. 9. Neuropsychological Models of Reading and the Brain - Revisited. 10. Cross-Linguistic Studies of Reading and Reading Disorders - Implications. References. Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.