All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.62
- £7.58Trending at £7.73
- £9.72Trending at £14.97
- £16.38Trending at £29.34
- £8.27Trending at £12.92
- £11.25Trending at £16.94
- £12.08Trending at £14.91
About this product
- DescriptionMoves beyond previous studies of SMU and union revitalization which have focussed on the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. In this book, the eleven chapters offer empirical and theoretical analyses of the impact of SMU on existing labour movements.
- Author BiographyAkira Suzuki is Professor at the Ohara Institute for Social Research, Hosei University in Tokyo. He has written numerous articles in English and in Japanese on industrial relations and labour history in Japan and on social movement unionism in Japan and the United States.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTrade Unions. Past, Present and Future
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight520 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byAkira Suzuki
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.