CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionUses close analysis of key African-American literary texts to investigate the links between the development of blues and jazz and the development of modern African-American literature. This study also examines the highly varied manifestations of a jazz aesthetic as possibly the fundamental common demoninator which links these writers.
- Author BiographyKeren Omry teaches Jazz and American Literature at Tel Aviv University and at University of Haifa, Israel.
- Author(s)Keren Omry
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/12/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.