All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures over fifty designs to enchant cross stitchers. This work presents project ideas that range from bags to banners, cards to cushions and pot lids to pictures. It covers colour charts and step-by-step instructions for making up the projects.
- Author BiographyThe book features the work of Joan Elliott, Lesley Teare, Claire Crompton, Maria Diaz and Lucie Heaton, all of whom are popular cross stitch designers and regular contributors to the needlecraft press.
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/08/2006
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note50 colour illustrations, 50 colour charts
- Weight295 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.