All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
- £10.66Trending at £10.98
- £18.09Trending at £19.05
- £11.36Trending at £11.63
- £6.33Trending at £6.71
- £7.02Trending at £7.35
About this product
- DescriptionCross & Tapper continues to provide exceptionally clear and detailed coverage of the modern law of evidence, with an element of international comparison. The foremost authority in the area, it is a true classic of legal literature.
- Author BiographyColin Tapper was a pupil of Sir Rupert Cross, and agreed to co-operate with him on the editing of the sixth edition of Cross on Evidence. He has edited the last six editions of the work. He is a barrister, a Fellow of Magdelen College, and Emeritus Professor of Law at the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Colin Tapper
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1431 g
- Width174 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.