Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses over 200,000 venture capital (VC) investments over years to understand the investors' motivation to select national or foreign companies into their portfolio. The author provides an analysis of the role of geographic and cultural distance in investments by German VCs ( Why do VC firms invest in a target location rather than another? ).
- Author BiographyDr. Hortense Tarrade obtained her doctorate at the Institute for Innovation Research, Technology Management and Entrepreneurship (INNO-tec) of the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munchen under the supervision of Prof. Dietmar Harhoff, Ph.D. She was a Visiting Scholar at Columbia University in New York while writing her dissertation. She is now working as a strategy consultant.
- Author(s)Horstense Tarrade
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication16/05/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.