Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.07Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- DescriptionReviewing both physical-layer-aware network design and advances in service-layer-aware network design, this book covers optical transmissions which are prone to signal impairments, dense packing of wavelengths, crosstalk and design tips to mitigate impairment.
- Author BiographySuresh Subramaniam is at the George Washington University, USA. Maite Brandt-Pearce is at the University of Virginia, USA. Piet Demeester is at the Ghent University, Belgium. Chava Vijaya Saradhi is at the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Maite Brandt-Pearce is at the University of Virginia, USA. Piet Demeester is at the Ghent University, Belgium. Chava Vijaya Saradhi is at the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleOptical Networks
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight742 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChava Vijaya Saradhi,Maite Brandt-Pearce,Piet Demeester,Suresh Subramaniam
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.