All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionUtilizes phonological rules in order to model the cross-word problem, a merging of adjacent words in speech caused by continuous speech, to enhance the performance of continuous speech recognition systems. This title provides an understanding of the cross-word problem and how it can be avoided.
- Author(s)Dia AbuZeina,Moustafa Elshafei
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering / Springerbriefs in Speech Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables
- Weight298 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.