All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory text offers a clear, compelling framework for understanding the global forces that both unite and separate world citizens - looking at types of borders and then delving into extended case study chapters to explore the specific challenges they pose.
- Author BiographyHarry I. Chernotsky is chair of the Department of Global, International and Area Studies and professor of political science at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. He has a PhD in political science from Rutgers University. Heidi H. Hobbs is the director of the Master of International Studies program and an associate professor of political science in the School of Public and International Affairs at North Carolina State University. She has a PhD in international relations from the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Harry I. Chernotsky,Heidi H. Hobbs
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.26
- £14.37Trending at £14.59
- £41.50Trending at £46.99
- £42.62Trending at £43.37
- £18.67Trending at £19.80
- £45.38Trending at £61.84
- £33.72Trending at £34.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.