All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.19Trending at £6.99
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- Description'Crossing Jordan' examines the peoples and cultures that have travelled across Jordan from antiquity to the present. The book offers a critical analysis of recent discoveries and archaeological models in Jordan and highlights the significant contribution of North American archaeologists to the field.
- Author BiographyThomas E. Levy is Professor of Anthropology and Judaic Studies at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD). P. M. Michele Daviau is Professor of Near Eastern Archaeology at Wilfrid Laurier University. Randall W. Younker is Director of the Institute of Archaeology and Professor of Old Testament and Biblical Archaeology at Andrews University. May Shaer is a conservation architect at the Department of Antiquities of Jordan.
- Author(s)P. M. Michele Daviau,Randall W. Younker,Thomas Evan Levy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour 200 figures
- Weight1111 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.