All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.53
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £24.79Trending at £26.37
- £21.47Trending at £22.85
- £30.18Trending at £35.98
- £18.07Trending at £20.90
- £13.43Trending at £18.91
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a fresh look at the planning and construction of two key links in the transportation infrastructure of New York and New Jersey - the Holland and Lincoln Tunnels. Incorporating historical accounts with a lively and entertaining approach, it explores these two monumental works of civil engineering and the public who embraced them.
- Author BiographyAngus Kress Gillespie teaches American Studies at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey. A Fulbright professor and a New York Times best-selling author, he has written on subjects ranging from skyscrapers to superhighways. Gillespie is the author of Twin Towers and the coauthor of Looking for America on the New Jersey Turnpike (both Rutgers University Press).
- Author(s)Angus Kress Gillespie
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note19
- Weight455 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.