All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
About this product
- DescriptionCrossing the Line is told by a middle-class American woman who falls in love with the son of an impoverished family from rural Mexico a man who crosses the border illegally to be with her. Married in 1988, Linda and Sixto Valdez learn to love each other s very different families and cultures, raising their child to walk proudly in both worlds.
- Author BiographyA finalist for the Pulitzer Prize for editorial writing in 2003, Linda Valdez is a columnist and editorial writer at the Arizona Republic/azcentral.com. She has written extensively about immigration and border issues. Her commentary opposing Arizona's infamous anti-immigration laws earned her the Scripps Howard Walker Stone Award for editorial writing in 2011.
- Author(s)Linda Valdez
- PublisherTexas Christian University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationFort Worth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Christian University Press,U.S.
- Content Note15 black & white
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.