All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume includes mini-reviews derived from work presented at the Aegean Conference: Second Crossroads between Innate and Adaptive Immunity, in Crete, Greece, June 17-22, 2007.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/11/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 633
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight387 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byBali Pulendran,Peter D. Katsikis,Steven P. Schoenberger
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.