Crosswinds: An Anthology of Black Dramatists in the Diaspora by William B. Branch (Paperback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £47.56Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.67Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £23.28Trending at £24.29
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of plays by contemporary Black dramatists from Africa, the Caribbean, South America, Europe, and the United States. This anthology contains Death and the King's Horseman , Edufa , Woza Albert! , Pantomime , Sortilege II: Zumbi Returns , Slave Ship , In Splendid Error , Joe Turner's Come and Gone , and The Talented Tenth .
- Author BiographyWilliam B. Branch is editor of Black Thunder: An Anthology of Contemporary African American Drama and author of Fifty Steps toward Freedom and plays included in numerous collections.
- Author(s)William B. Branch
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1993
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleBlacks in the Diaspora
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.