Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionOffers fresh interpretations of Shakespeare's works in the context of two major contemporary notions of collectivity: the crowd and rumour. This plays illustrates that rumour and crowd are mutually dependent; they also betray a fascination with the fact that crowd and rumour make individuality disappear.
- Author BiographyKai Wiegandt is assistant professor of English Literature at Freie UniversitAt Berlin, Germany.
- Author(s)Kai Wiegandt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Performance and Early Modern Drama
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 6 b&w illustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Helen Ostovich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.