Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £9.09Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £10.78Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionCrown under Law is an investigation of the constitutional idea through an exploration of the political thought of Richard Hooker and John Locke. It should appeal to academics within a number of disciplines including history of ideas, political philosophy, philosophy of law, and theology.
- Author BiographyAlexander S. Rosenthal is a lecturer on political theory at Johns Hopkins University's Advanced Academic Programs in Government.
- Author(s)Alexander S. Rosenthal
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication06/05/2008
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.