CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionIn this study of the merits of the monarchy, Charles Neilson Gattey writes about the concept of the constitutional monarch whose role it is to look after the long-term interests of the nation above the changing spectrum of party political strife.
- Author BiographyCharles Neilson Gattey succeeded C.P.Snow as president of the Society of Civil Service Authors in 1980. Born in London and educated there and in France, he is descended on his mother's side from John Neilson, a close friend of George Washington, and a member of the Continental Congress which drew up the historic Declaration of Independence. He is also descended from the Spanish statesman and playwright Martinez de la Rosa.
- Author(s)Charles Neilson Gattey
- PublisherShepheard-Walwyn (Publishers) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShepheard-Walwyn (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note16 black & white plates
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.