All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges mainstream accounts of the 'Greek Crisis' and situates it within a regional context and ultimately a critique of the world economic system.
- Author BiographyChristos Laskos is an economist, teacher and co-author, with Euclid Tsakalotos, of 22 Things that they tell you about the Greek crisis that aren't so (2013). He is a member of the political secretariat of SYRIZA, the Greek radical left party. Euclid Tsakalotos is Finance Minister in the Greek Syriza government, and Professor of Economics at the University of Athens. He is the co-author, with Christos Laskos, of 22 Things that they tell you about the Greek crisis that aren't so (2013).
- Author(s)Christos Laskos,Euclid Tsakalotos
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight259 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.