All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTies together political economy and affect in a time of decreased expectations.
- Author BiographyLauren Berlant is George M. Pullman Professor of English at the University of Chicago. She is the author of The Female Complaint: The Unfinished Business of Sentimentality in American Culture and The Queen of America Goes to Washington City: Essays on Sex and Citizenship, both also published by Duke University Press, as well as The Anatomy of National Fantasy: Hawthorne, Utopia, and Everyday Life. She the editor of the books Intimacy; Compassion: The Culture and Politics of an Emotion; and (with Lisa Duggan) Our Monica, Ourselves: The Clinton Affair and National Interest.
- Author(s)Lauren Berlant
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note58 illustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £2.81Trending at £2.85
- £10.30Trending at £10.50
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.