Cruise Confidential: A Hit Below the Waterline - Where the Crew Lives, Eats, Wars and Parties - One Crazy Year Working on Cruise Ships by Brian David Bruns (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.88Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 26 Sep
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLets you discover the truth behind the glamour of cruise holidays. This book tells you where the crew lives, eats, wars, and parties.
- Author BiographyBrian David Bruns lives in Nevada, USA.
- Author(s)Brian David Bruns
- PublisherTravelers' Tales, Incorporated
- Date of Publication08/01/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTravelers' Tales, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.