All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.59
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £5.01Trending at £5.28
- £21.99Trending at £25.61
- £10.99Trending at £15.00
- £5.41Trending at £5.74
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of peer-reviewed papers, presented during the 3rd International Cruise Conference (Dubrovnik, Croatia), seeks to address those issues and contribute to their management in the mid-term.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dr. Alexis Papathanssis (Bremerhaven University of Applied Sciences), Prof. Dr. Tihomir Lukovic (University of Dubrovnik) and Prof. Dr. Michael Vogel (Bremerhaven University of Applied Sciences) all specialise on Maritime Tourism and Cruise Management. All three editors are active researchers and executive members of the Cruise Research Society.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAlexis Papathanassis,M. Vogel,Tihomir Lukovic
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.