CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £28.79Trending at £29.11
- £56.98Trending at £57.71
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £35.88Trending at £49.84
- £23.85Trending at £31.78
About this product
- DescriptionHardware methods are more suitable where high speed and real-time encryption are needed. This monograph shows how high-speed cryptographic algorithms implementations can be achieved on reconfigurable hardware devices such as Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) without posing prohibitively high requirements for hardware resources.
- Author(s)Arturo Diaz Perez,Cetin Kaya Koc,Francisco Rodriguez-Henriquez,N.A. Saqib
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2006
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1600 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.