All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook gives a concise introduction to modern crystal structure determination, emphasising both its theoretical background and the way it is actually carried out. The most important data collection techniques, and the methods of data reduction, structure solution and refinement are discussed from a practical point of view.
- Author(s)Werner Massa
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/02/2004
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note13 Tables, black and white; XI, 212 p.
- Weight1100 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Translated byRobert O. Gould
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2004, Corr. 5th printing 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.