CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.52
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for chemical engineers and chemists in the pharmaceutical and fine chemical industries who are involved with development, scale-up, and/or operation of crystallization processes. Fills a gap in graduating chemical engineers education, often they receive little formal education in industrial crystallization.
- Author BiographyHsien-Hsin Tung, PhD, was a senior investigator in Pharmaceutical Research & Development for Merck Research Laboratories until his retirement. Dr. Tung founded the Crystallization Laboratory in Chemical Engineering Research & Development, Merck Research Laboratories. Edward L. Paul, PhD, is retired director of Chemical Engineering Research & Development at Merck Research Laboratories. In addition to numerous patents and publications, Dr. Paul was coauthor of several chapters in, and senior editor of, the Handbook of Industrial Mixing: Science and Practice (Wiley). Michael Midler, PhD, is retired senior investigator, Chemical Engineering, with Merck Research Laboratories. His more recent patents and publications are primarily in processes for crystallization and the mixing of liquids. Dr. Midler coauthored, with Dr. Paul, Mixing in the Fine Chemicals and Pharmaceutical Industries, in the Handbook of Industrial Mixing: Science and Practice. James A. Mccauley, PhD, was a senior investigator in the Analytical Research Department for Merck Research Laboratories until his retirement. After that, he served as an adjunct professor for the Pharmaceutical Engineering Training Program in the Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Edward L. Paul,Hsien-Hsin Tung,James A. McCauley,Michael Midler
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2008
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight708 g
- Width186 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.