All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £8.99
- £4.77Trending at £4.99
- £4.44Trending at £4.70
- £7.70Trending at £8.37
- £5.49Trending at £5.83
- £16.16Trending at £16.70
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplore how rocks form, change, move, evolve, and erode.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies. Richard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfoSearch: Let's Rock
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Geoff Ward
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.