All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow's the time to book your dream trip to Cuba with Footprint's inspirational new series. Featuring detailed itineraries, a beautifully illustrated colour section and personal advice from the author, this guide helps you decide what to see on your trip and how to make the most of your valuable vacation time.
- Author BiographyAfter a degree in Latin American Studies Sarah Cameron has been travelling and writing on the Americas ever since, both as an economist and as an author for Footprint Handbooks. Initially moonlighting for the South American Handbook while working for a British bank, in 1990 she parted company with the world of finance and has been contributing to the expansion of Footprint titles ever since. Sarah still keeps her hand in with South America, collaborating with Ben Box on the South American Handbook, the Peru Handbook and Cuzco & the Inca Heartlands, but concentrates mainly on the Caribbean. She is the author of all 17 editions of Footprint Caribbean Islands, as well as individual island titles such as the Cuba Handbook, the Dominican Republic, Barbados, St Lucia and Antigua & the Leeward Islands. When Sarah is not travelling around the Caribbean sampling beaches and rum cocktails, she retreats to her 17th-century farmhouse in rural Suffolk, UK.
- Author(s)Sarah Cameron
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Dream Trip
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Width110 mm
- Height176 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.