Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a study of Cuba's economic development under communism over the last fifty-five years. The authors find that Cuba's socioeconomic development has gone backward since the Cuban Revolution in 1959. The authors conclude that Fidel Castro's revolution has been an economic disaster for Cuba.
- Author BiographyJorge Salazar-Carrillo is professor of economics at Florida International University and a Brookings Institution fellow, USA. He has published eighty-three books and hundreds of articles and essays. Andro Nodarse-Leon is an investment banker and a managing partner at Leon, Mayer & Co. LLC, which he co-founded in 2005.
- Author(s)Andro Nodarse-Leon,Jorge Salazar-Carrillo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.